Saturday, June 2, 2012

Introduction

Hi!  I am an Associate Professor at the University of Houston, College of Technology in the Construction Management Program.  I am currently enrolled in the doctoral program at the University of Houston, College of Education in Curriculum & Instructional Technology.  I am enrolled in this class to develop the skillset of online communication to enhance the education of my construction management students.  Information on our program can be found at our website at UH Construction Management.  If you would like to learn more about Construction Management and the program at UH, I invite you to view the video describing the content on YouTube.  As a native Houstonian, we have a great city for the pursuit of construction excellence in both commercial, industrial and port industry sectors.

No comments:

Post a Comment